What do you get by signing up with BSmart Baller?
7 reasons why you should B.Smart with your training!
- Bulletproof Strength Training
- Elasticity Training- Speed, Jumps or basketball skill work.
- Form Coached by sending in videos/photos of your workouts
- Instructional videos for each movement to get the most of out of your training
- Full access to the True Coach App paid for by BSmart Basketball
- Full access to all bonus programs and future programs
- Private Members Only Login page- Smart Strategy/philosophy for a more in-depth look on how BSmart Basketball works. Study Smart – full in depth access to all written programs, videos and tips/secrets from all of my experiences and studies.
What’s different about BSmart Baller?
- It’s one of the only online programs out there that is coached by an active and current professional athlete.
- Who is still in the trenches of reaching their potential and still go through the same ups and downs that the Smart Athletes and Ballers do.
- Therefore, we have the ability to relate to the members at a high level.
- In real time, we fully understand the need to always be looking, creating and providing immediate solutions for our members to provide the best protocols to reach pain free versatility and longevity!
- BSmart Basketball is one of the only online Basketball Coaching Programs that offers a step by step skill protocol. Building your game from the ground up with instructional videos, demonstrations and form coaching!
Smart Baller Philosophy
It Builds your game from the ground up. Beginning with 12 weeks on the Starter Program with foundational dribbling, shooting, and footwork standards to advance you to the Elite Baller Program, which then prepares you for MVP Baller skills!
No Equipment needed! Basic Skills and Strength movements to build your game and your body from the ground up. Mastering your own body weight, with pain-free measurements to achieve.
More load, more range, and 1 on 1 moves are added in with a new set of measurable and achievable standards to perform.
Dynamic movements are included in the strength as well as counter moves off of your 1 on 1 moves, becoming dominant in each movement with new standards to achieve with perfect form.